Re: OT On Incompetence

    Message 1 of 251 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Rick Sharer <rlsharer@y...> wrote:

      > Well, of course. It's mainly the people who buy into
      > the "sky is falling" media stories that disapprove.

      On the contrary. It's only you partisans who buy into
      the "everything is great!" scenario who *do* approve.

      > And after the recent proof that the mainstream media's
      > number one goal is to take out Bush, how can one
      > really believe anything that they report?

      After examples of "proof" after "proof" like this, how can one really
      believe anything *you* report?

      You think Clear Channel Radio wants to take out Bush? The Sinclair
      Group?

      And after the recent proof that the number one goal of the
      manufacturer of electronic voting machines is to deliver the vote
      *for* the president, now can one really believe the election outcome?

      - Larry Hart
    • Martin Schröder
      Message 251 of 251 , Nov 9, 2004
        On 2004-11-09 13:41:45 -0800, Chris W wrote:
        > --- Jeff Tundis <jctundis@...> wrote:
        > > ----------Aren't there still some unresolved issues
        > > stemming from the Armenian massacre, issues swept under the
        > > rug in 1923 when Turkey was declared a republic? Restitution,
        > > etc?
        > >
        > I've not heard of any, tho' of course that proves
        > nothing.
        >
        > God, there are enough problems from Islam coming into
        > Europe without dragging something from '23 into this.

        [PLEASE LEARN TO QUOTE]

        The armenian problem must be discussed and resolved by Turkey
        before Turkey can become a member of the EU. Till now Turkey
        simply ignores that part of their history.

        Best regards
        Martin
        --
        http://www.tm.oneiros.de