Cerebus: The Movie

  • hal
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
    • walkingman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hi,
        Please, for those without internet access (and if this's only me, then, for me, please--), what is this about?
        Matt
        http://www.monkeyspit.net/4thwall/cerebus.jpg

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Stock for $4.
        No Minimums.
        FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/sSIolB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

      • John Lougher
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2002
          Let me know if this works, Matt.  If not, I'll have to describe it to you I guess, but I think you'd enjoy it more if you can just see it yourself.  I'll go back to lurking now....

          John L

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2002
            Hi,
            & thanks. Gonna be about 10 days til I get to a computer again, but I'll save the site, thanks. Matt