Re: [cerebus] Re: Question on Issue #273

  • Anthony Palermo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
      Yeah, those two songs sure were (and continue to be, whenever
      they rear their ugly little heads) annoying as hell, but, for me, the
      absolute worst, most annoying, pain-in-the-ass (not to mention
      poorly written and just plain stupid) song from the early '90s was
      (and continues to be, whenever it rears its ugly little head)
      'Hunger Strike,' by Temple of the Dog. Ugh, and double-ugh.

      Rainmandu

      T replies:
      "I'm going Hungry..."
      <insert Chris Cornell scream here>