Re: [cerebus] Re: SUICIDAL DEPRESSION & AIDS

    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- Margaret <meowwcat@...> wrote:
      > --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, "rainmandu2"
      > <rainmandu@e...> wrote:

      > > As for AIDS, well, anal sex is ONE way (one of the
      > easiest ways)
      > > to pass the disease from one person to the next.

      Bigot!

      Oh, wait, that was Rain what said that, and you're
      gay.

      Nevermind...heh.

      > But, if AIDS is
      > > really your concern, then encouraging safe sex
      > among
      > > "sodomites" is probably the way to go.
      >
      > I'd just like to point out here that one group of
      > sodomites,
      > Lesbians,

      You know, I really don't consider lesbians to be
      sodomites. Homosexuals, yes...sodomites, no. YMMV.

      Eh, but what do I know!

      > have the lowest rate of HIV/AIDs. Since
      > 1998 98% of AIDs
      > cases in females 13 and up (in the USA) are either
      > from hetero sex or
      > injection drug use (split pretty evenly between the
      > two) with only 2%
      > of AIDs cases being lesbains.

      Those male bastards!

      > So by having hetero
      > sex, a woman
      > increases her chances of getting AIDS. for the sake
      > of all women, i
      > say we outlaw hetero sex. not only that, unwanted
      > pregnancies will go
      > down too.

      Feh, we don't care about the women.

      Nyuk nyuk.

      > teehee ;)

      You stinker!

      > (statistic thanks to CDC's website)

      So it's got to be true! ;)

      > take care,

      Happy New Year!

      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 12, 2004
        --- edgarallensuenteus <yetofborg1@...> wrote:

        > There's only one way to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that
        > nobody else dies of
        > AIDS: Shoot them before they have a chance to
        > contract it. Yes, it
        > will be a contraversial solution; it will be made
        > easier as all
        > dissenters are shot first. However, in a fairly
        > short amount of time,
        > we can successfully kill everyone, thus preventing
        > the spread of any
        > more diseases among (what used to be) humankind. As
        > a bonus, this
        > also solves the age-old dilemna of how to avoid the
        > common cold.

        I'm just glad Lincoln didn't ask you to solve the
        Slavery problem.

        Heh.