Re: a Big Thanks to Matt Fabb

  • Matthew Fabb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003

      --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Tony Palermo <tippongo@y...> wrote:
      > Much thanks for sending me a copy of the Saturday
      > Night mag (with the Dave interview, naturally). It
      > arrived today!!!
      >
      > If I can ever do anything to repay you for your time
      > and effort, let me know.

      > 8^D

      No problem you two!

      Did the magazine make it okay? I know it's not a comic or anything,
      but I put those boards in the envelope, in hope that the magazine
      wouldn't get too badly beat up in the mail system.

      -Matthew Fabb
    • Tony Palermo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- Matthew Fabb <matt_fabb@...> wrote:
        > --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret"
        > <meowwcat@y...> wrote:
        > > I just wanted to say Thanks to Matt for sending me
        > the copy of the
        > > Saturday Night magazine! Excellent! Thanks for the
        > magazine and
        > > taking the time out of your day to send it my way
        > - it was much
        > > appreciated! :)
        > >
        > > Take care,
        > > Margaret
        > > http://www.cerebusfangirl.com
        >
        > --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Tony Palermo
        > <tippongo@y...> wrote:
        > > Much thanks for sending me a copy of the Saturday
        > > Night mag (with the Dave interview, naturally).
        > It
        > > arrived today!!!
        > >
        > > If I can ever do anything to repay you for your
        > time
        > > and effort, let me know.

        > > 8^D
        >
        > No problem you two!
        >
        > Did the magazine make it okay? I know it's not a
        > comic or anything,
        > but I put those boards in the envelope, in hope that
        > the magazine
        > wouldn't get too badly beat up in the mail system.
        >
        > -Matthew Fabb

        Perfect condition.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • Margaret
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          > Matt did say:
          > Did the magazine make it okay? I know it's not a comic or anything,
          > but I put those boards in the envelope, in hope that the magazine
          > wouldn't get too badly beat up in the mail system.

          mine arrived safe and sound. i actually enjoyed reading the article
          on "Deconstructing Jean" too :D