one more try...

  • Unovis@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 1999
      Well I just joined this group and it seems pretty dead. (maybe because the first mail I sent got bounced back. Is this list dead???) That sucks....

      Well hopefully just seeing a new post will spur others to write since some of the archived posts I read were very well written. It seems silly for me to reply to very old posts so lets see some new ones.

      On a more selfish note, if anyone has any Cerebus art to sell let me know. It is one of two comics I actively collect pages from so if you need money I might be able to slide some your way...