Re: [cerebus] OUCH! Use more lube

  • ctowner1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1 6:13 AM
      In a message dated 6/30/2003 11:06:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, Steven Otte <flagator@...> writes:

      >Denise Scanlon wrote:
      >
      >> These girls have seen more ceiling than Michelangelo, but they've
      >> always taken it in the snatch. Check out these first time anal
      >> amateurs at [snip]
      >

      >After the previous message's mention of the long-awaited Jaka/Astoria
      >lesbo scene, this is nearly on-topic.
      >
      >--
      >Steven Otte>>

      although also perhaps a sign that the spammers are taking a more direct approach to our group (the same thing's been happening lately on the Alan Moore Group).

      L nny
    • Chris W
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1 8:50 AM
        --- Denise Scanlon <denisescan@...> wrote:
        > These girls have seen more ceiling than
        > Michelangelo, but they've always taken it in the
        > snatch.
        > Check out these first time anal amateurs at
        >
        > http://www.Deep.at/AnalAmateurs
        >
        > Free Trial

        Hey, wasn't that Michelangelo's ceiling in the latest
        Cerebus? :D

        This IS on topic!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1 10:23 AM
          --- Steven Otte <flagator@...> wrote:
          > Denise Scanlon wrote:
          >
          > > These girls have seen more ceiling than
          > Michelangelo, but they've
          > > always taken it in the snatch. Check out these
          > first time anal
          > > amateurs at [snip]
          >

          > After the previous message's mention of the
          > long-awaited Jaka/Astoria
          > lesbo scene, this is nearly on-topic.

          This list is DOOMED if porn spam is almost on-topic!

          :)

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Chris W
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 1:04 PM
            --- Rick Sharer <rlsharer@...> wrote:

            > --- Steven Otte <flagator@...> wrote:
            > > Denise Scanlon wrote:
            > >
            > > > These girls have seen more ceiling than
            > > Michelangelo, but they've
            > > > always taken it in the snatch. Check out these
            > > first time anal
            > > > amateurs at [snip]
            > >

            > > After the previous message's mention of the
            > > long-awaited Jaka/Astoria
            > > lesbo scene, this is nearly on-topic.
            >
            > This list is DOOMED if porn spam is almost on-topic!
            >
            > :)
            >
            > TTM

            Hey, what about Michelangelo's ceiling? It was in the
            latest issue! Didn't you learn anything from that
            double issue? It's ALL on-topic! Every last fucking
            thing down to hot babes emailing total strangers for
            sex.

            Yoohwhoo moves in mysterious ways.

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • Steven Otte
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 1:13 PM
              Chris W wrote:

              > Hey, what about Michelangelo's ceiling? It was in the
              > latest issue! Didn't you learn anything from that
              > double issue? It's ALL on-topic! Every last fucking
              > thing down to hot babes emailing total strangers for
              > sex.
              >
              > Yoohwhoo moves in mysterious ways.

              If a porn spammer used the subjectline "It's hubba-hubba time," I'd have
              to break my vow and join their site, just out of tribute to Dave.

              --
              Steven Otte
              flagator@... ... http://home.gate.net/~flagator
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1 2:44 PM

                > From: Rick Sharer <rlsharer@...>
                > Date: Tue 01/Jul/2003 19:23 CEST
                > To: cerebus@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [cerebus] OUCH! Use more lube
                >
                > Oh come on, a minute ago you were all complaining that cerebus had become synonymous with boredom..

                'Cerebus: OUCH! more lube' would surely look the death of superman look like, well, cerebus..

                rydo

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2 9:57 AM
                  --- Chris W <show_me68508@...> wrote:
                  > --- Rick Sharer <rlsharer@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- Steven Otte <flagator@...> wrote:

                  > > > Michelangelo, but they've
                  > > > first time anal
                  > > >

                  > > > After the previous message's mention of the
                  > > > long-awaited Jaka/Astoria
                  > > > lesbo scene, this is nearly on-topic.
                  > >
                  > > This list is DOOMED if porn spam is almost
                  > on-topic!
                  > >
                  > > :)
                  > >
                  > > TTM
                  > >

                  > Hey, what about Michelangelo's ceiling? It was in
                  > the
                  > latest issue! Didn't you learn anything from that
                  > double issue? It's ALL on-topic! Every last
                  > fucking
                  > thing down to hot babes emailing total strangers for
                  > sex.
                  >
                  > Yoohwhoo moves in mysterious ways.

                  We're doomed.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 2 10:03 AM
                    > > Oh come on, a minute ago you were all complaining
                    > that cerebus had become synonymous with boredom..

                    Not *all* of us!

                    http://sbc.yahoo.com
                  • Chris W
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 3 12:48 PM
                      --- Rick Sharer <rlsharer@...> wrote:

                      > --- Chris W <show_me68508@...> wrote:
                      > > --- Rick Sharer <rlsharer@...> wrote:

                      > these

                      > > > This list is DOOMED if porn spam is almost
                      > > on-topic!
                      > > >
                      > > > :)
                      > > >
                      > > > TTM
                      > > >

                      > > Hey, what about Michelangelo's ceiling? It was in
                      > > the
                      > > latest issue! Didn't you learn anything from that
                      > > double issue? It's ALL on-topic! Every last
                      > > fucking
                      > > thing down to hot babes emailing total strangers
                      > for
                      > > sex.
                      > >
                      > > Yoohwhoo moves in mysterious ways.
                      >
                      > We're doomed.
                      >
                      > TTM

                      Exactly.

                      We're all Yoohwhoo. Remember, matter is formed by
                      rebellious spirits merging and dividing, eventually
                      forming into living beings. Lights are the energy
                      caused, i.e. the internet we're using.

                      When you lube those bitches up and ride them hard,
                      you're just using the image of God's spirit to enter
                      the light and create more matter.

                      :D

                      http://sbc.yahoo.com
                    • Ryan_Dunne@fsmail.net
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 3 12:53 PM

                        > From: Chris W <show_me68508@...>
                        > Date: Thu 03/Jul/2003 21:48 CEST
                        > To: cerebus@yahoogroups.com
                        > Subject: Re: [cerebus] OUCH! Use more lube, on-topic no less
                        >
                        > Man, if receining spam isn't bad enough do you know that link doesn't even work...

                        -Ahem- not that i normally do such things...

                        rydo

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 3 1:23 PM
                          --- Steven Otte <flagator@...> wrote:
                          > Chris W wrote:
                          >
                          > > Hey, what about Michelangelo's ceiling? It was in
                          > the
                          > > latest issue! Didn't you learn anything from that
                          > > double issue? It's ALL on-topic! Every last
                          > fucking
                          > > thing down to hot babes emailing total strangers
                          > for
                          > > sex.
                          > >
                          > > Yoohwhoo moves in mysterious ways.
                          >

                          > If a porn spammer used the subjectline "It's
                          > hubba-hubba time," I'd have
                          > to break my vow and join their site, just out of
                          > tribute to Dave.
                          >
                          > --
                          > Steven Otte

                          Now you've done it...