OT: DITKOMANIA #90 is now available!

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi folks,

      I just wanted to let everyone here know that the new issue (#90) of my fanzine DITKOMANIA (devoted to comics creator Steve Ditko) was released last week. I have 45 copies left to sell.

      Ordering info can be found at http://www.ditko-fever.com/dmreturns.html (and yes, Paypal is accepted).

      The issue is $3.00 postpaid in the USA (or $3.60 postpaid in Canada, or $5.00 postpaid outside North America). Digest-size, 44 pages, B&W zine.

      This issue consists mainly of a lengthy article by Ron Frantz on his days publishing ACE Comics in the 1980s, including working with Ditko.

      Dave Sim is briefly mentioned in the issue, when a 1986 letter by Superman co-creator Jerry Siegel (excerpted in the issue) notes that one of his 1980s creations had appeared previously in a Cerebus back-up story.

      Thanks!

      Rob Imes
      DITKOMANIA editor/publisher