Re: [cerebus] AV High Society

  • ctowner1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      Yah- the bother of downloading and putting it all together has delayed
      me. I've started a few times and its stalled several times and I
      quit. Plus I keep downloading the wrong files (low res vs, hi res).
      I'll get to it eventually (hopefully while its dtill available!).

      L nny

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Matt Dow
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Dominick Grace <dgrace2@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yeah, I'm finally finising up downloading the editorial sections.

        And I also finally got my tablet computer to read the issues on.

        Anybody try burning the Audio Visual ones to DVD yet?
        Matt Dow
        Canadian Tommy Lee Jones: "Alright, listen oop, people. Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes, eh? Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is, like, 6 kilometers-per-hour. That gives us a radius of nine kilometers, eh? What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at twenty-four kilometers, eh? Your fugitive's name is Jeff Seiler. Like, go get him, eh?

        "Mountie: "Shouldn't we be looking for that one armed fella he said really did it?"

        Canadian Tommy Lee Jones: "I don't know what your talkin' aboot."