Dave Sim and Steve Ditko

  • Blake Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      "Those same people will cry a river of crocodile tears when Steve Ditko passes from this vale of tears." - Dave Sim (creator of Cerebus), from his review of my 2008 Ditko bio. "Strange & Stranger: The World of Steve Ditko." It's part of my latest #31DaysOfDitko blog post...

      http://blakebellnews.blogspot.ca/2012/05/31daysofditko-dave-sim-and-steve-ditko.html

      ...and it's wrenching, riveting stuff. More on Sim and Ditko tomorrow too.

      Thanks,
      Blake Bell
      http://blakebellnews.blogspot.com