Re: Dave Johnston donates Cerebus books to Library

  • quwanjew
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dave,

      This is awesome. Hope things are still going great for you in the great white north!

      Best,

      +Nate+

    • ekhanna@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        Totally! It was great to meet you Mr J and see your magic in action! Especially when you got me with that card trick right in front of Dave Sim at the glamourpuss event. I have no idea how the heck you did it. I still have your card that you gave me in my wallet!