Cerebus Archive #7 now on sale

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Cerebus Archive #7 is now on sale from ComiXpress, buy it at this link:

      Cerebus Archive #7
      View Preview

      Cerebus Archive #7

      $4.00

      Dave Sim's work takes some leaps forward after last issue's "Inhabitants of Flora" inking experience. Featured is his short-lived "The Masque" -- heavily influenced by Hal Foster's Prince Valiant -- and the unfinished "Scratch & The Karma Blues".

      Also, would you believe Dave Sim as a children's book author? Another short-lived experiment from 1976: "Tracy and the Beaver".

      24 Pages | Black & White

      --
      Take care,
      Margaret
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2010
        --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Margaret <cerebusfangirl@...> wrote:

        > Cerebus Archive #7 is now on sale from ComiXpress, buy it at this
        > link<http://www.comixpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1650&zenid=i2e91hicfhmt360ala3psdi815>
        > :
        >
        > [image: Cerebus Archive #7]
        > View Preview<http://www.comixpress.com/store/images/large/CARCH07_pvw_LRG.jpg>
        > Cerebus Archive #7 $4.00
        > Dave Sim's work takes some leaps forward after last issue's "Inhabitants of
        > Flora" inking experience. Featured is his short-lived "The Masque" --
        > heavily influenced by Hal Foster's Prince Valiant -- and the unfinished
        > "Scratch & The Karma Blues".
        >
        > Also, would you believe Dave Sim as a children's book author? Another
        > short-lived experiment from 1976: "Tracy and the Beaver".
        >
        > 24 Pages | Black & White
        >
        > --
        > Take care,
        > Margaret
        > http://www.cerebusfangirl.com

        My order is on its way - Looking forward to seeing tha great cover up close!