Re: oh, fucking please...

  • jtraci
    Message 1 of 256 , Sep 1, 2009
      Funny, in a disturbing way, how the whole "drama queen" thing is really (and I mean *R*E*A*L*L*Y*) amplified when Jeff S writes the *actual* Dave quotes.

      The Drama Queen King of Comics still holds his (her?) throne.
      [Here I'm picturing Rick dressed up like Woody Allen in 'Everything you need..."]

      Rick. Baby. Your spooge-covered, Dave Coloured Glasses realllllly need a cleaning.

      *Nothing* Jeff S wrote wasn't public knowledge.
      For *years* on the record.
      _Except_, *maybe*, where the decimal point was in the payments to Gerhard. (and I have small feeling that Dave dropped a phrase like 'x figure' at some point back in the Blogin' Male days)
      Dave has talked about these 'secret projects' being done SOLELY to pay off Gerhard for years.
      Numerous times.

      You've once again proven your have a very, very minimal skill at *comprehending* what you read.
      Which _is_ surprising on this subject since your Church of Dave seems *so* damn important to you.

      Relax, just enjoy the fuckin' comics...(if you like tracing)
    • Dominick Grace
      Message 256 of 256 , Sep 13, 2009

        > > > Why would guys be embarrassed about the word "urology"?
        >
        > Embarrassed about asking for directions TO Urology. Because
        > urologists treat erectile dysfunction.
        >
        > Dom
        >
        > =====  They do?  How come you know that I don't?
        >
        > *Barry Manilow, "Read 'Em And Weep"*

        I have no idea. How come I know that you don't what? Are you asking why I know something that you don't know?

        Dom

        "Je Sais Que Tu Sais" - Iggy Pop (do you know why that's a particularly appropriate song title at the moment?)