oh, please...

  • aard_van
    Message 1 of 256 , Aug 27, 2009
      Okay, I am getting tired of Dave's drama queen antics on this one.

      When I left the company, there was enough money there to pay my meager settlement in one lump sum. But I didn't want to put a huge financial burden on Dave and told him he could spread the payments over five years.
      He agreed. Without reservation. He thought it was a good deal. He told the accountant as much.
      Considering that I had to walk away from all of the artwork (yes, I have "jurisdiction" over half of the pages but any of those that I sell, I have to give Dave half of the money and he has no intention of selling his pages, so I don't see ANY money from those and nobody wants to buy Cerebus artwork anymore at the prices that Dave expects)I'd say he got a REALLY good deal.

      If he's doing all of these projects just to pay me off, it's because he doesn't want to use the money that was already there and wants to pay me off with money that is generated ONLY by the new projects.

      So unless the sales on the reprint books have completely disappeared and/or he's mismanaged things so badly in the short period since I've been gone...

      I can't even finish the sentence. And I'll probably regret posting this, but...

      ...fuck.

      I told him before I left that he was driving the company into the ground... and now he's gonna blame it on me.

      Really, really tired of this.

      Goodbye.

      -Gerhard the Schmuck
    • Dominick Grace
      Message 256 of 256 , Sep 13, 2009

        > > > Why would guys be embarrassed about the word "urology"?
        >
        > Embarrassed about asking for directions TO Urology. Because
        > urologists treat erectile dysfunction.
        >
        > Dom
        >
        > =====  They do?  How come you know that I don't?
        >
        > *Barry Manilow, "Read 'Em And Weep"*

        I have no idea. How come I know that you don't what? Are you asking why I know something that you don't know?

        Dom

        "Je Sais Que Tu Sais" - Iggy Pop (do you know why that's a particularly appropriate song title at the moment?)