Cerebus Archive #s 1 and 2

  • Matt Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      So I finally got down south to Tansubal today (since there are no comic-book stores up here in Northern Issuria).

      They didn't have Cerebus Archive.

      But I did get gammkpoos #5 (the second zombie cover) and glamourpuss #6 and 7 (please tell me 8 hasn't come out yet.)

      If Dave was serious about Girl Flash, I may just use the character.
      More later, I's sleepy.

      Matt Dow
      (What? It's a long drive from the God's Fence!)