Re: [cerebus] Re: What Dave said

    Message 1 of 112 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- On Fri, 8/1/08, John L <cerebus87@...> wrote:

      --- On Thu, 7/31/08, rainmandu2 <rainmandu@...> wrote:

      >> It's not the
      >> same thing as writing a letter to a
      >> creator, and to say that anyone engaging in a discussion
      >> about a creator and his or her
      >> work is a chickenshit coward is just stupid, Rick.
      >
      >>Can you point to where I said something that idiotic?>
      >>
      >>Cue the excuses about not doing my reserach for me.
      >>
      >>Your days of making stuff up are over.  I did notice that you project >>quite a bit, and I've learned to turn your accusations around on you and >>by doing so it explains a hella lot.
      >>
      >>TTM

      >This is just you trying to be funny again, right? Riiiiight.
      >
      >John L

      No, there's really nothing funny about people making up stuff about you. I *never* stated "anyone engaging in a discussion about a creator and his or
      her work is a chickenshit coward", and it's just another of Rain's "tactics" to pull something like this. Before long it will be 'common knowledge' that *I* stated it, and I'll be accused of being a liar whenever I deny it. I know the drill.

      Message 112 of 112 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- On Fri, 8/1/08, John L <cerebus87@...> wrote:

        >Okay, okay, stop!  You're killing me!
        >
        >John L