Re: [cerebus] (earth)Pigs in Space... space... ace...

  • Tony Palermo
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
      >From: Chris W <show_me68508@...>
      > >Well, so far I'm holding steady to my determination
      > >have a stupid adventure this weekend. I hope to rent
      > >a car and drive to SPACE.
      >I hope you mean 'NEXT Weekend'...Space is April 5th.
      >[[See, that's why this little yahoo chat thing is
      >important. We can keep in touch and help each other
      >out with stuff like that. God bless you, Tony. Have
      >a cookie.]]

      Got some Girl Scout Thin Mints to spare, eh?
      ;^D

      >[HEY, I know you!!! Sure!!
      >Actually, the cell phone would be cool. I don't have
      >a cell phone, so I hope Columbus has pay phones
      >somewhere. I'll see if there's any maps of this
      >place. Stupid adventures, how I missed ye.]

      Are you arriving Friday or Saturday?

      For those looking to hook up in Columbus, the cell# is 651-592-8665.

      Also:

      Anyone have any additional ?s that they want asked?

      AND
      For those attending:

      What are ya bringing to have autographed?

      (hope Dave is doing sketches again this year)

      www.whaletime.net

    • D Parker
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
        On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Tony Palermo wrote:

        > (hope Dave is doing sketches again this year)

        Did he bring any original art last year? I'd love the chance
        to buy another Cerebus page...

        Dan Parker
      • Tony Palermo
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
          >Did he bring any original art last year? I'd love the chance
          >to buy another Cerebus page...
          >
          >Dan Parker

          Nope.
          In fact, he had nothing with him other than Gerhard and some pens.

          The reason for that was that he didn't want to take business away from the
          other small press people gathered there.

          Maybe this year...since it will be his last appearance prior to the end of
          Cerebus.

          www.whaletime.net

        • evenstrangerinparadise
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
            --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Palermo" <thepongo@h...> wrote:
            > Maybe this year...since it will be his last appearance
            > prior to the end of
            > Cerebus.

            Maybe not. There are still 13 issues left to go, after all. :(

            - Larry Hart
          • Tony
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
              > > Maybe this year...since it will be his last appearance
              > > prior to the end of
              > > Cerebus.
              > >

              > Maybe not. There are still 13 issues left to go, after all. :(
              >
              > - Larry Hart

              Good Point.
              Not that I'm all anxious to see it end...but I'm anxious to see the
              end (if you know what I mean ;^D).

            • Margaret
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
                > tony did ask:
                > What are ya bringing to have autographed?

                i overheard you say to Rick that you were bringing your first issue
                of Cerebus - that sounds like a great idea - so I think I'm just
                bringing Cerebus #114.

                > (hope Dave is doing sketches again this year)

                ::crosses fingers::

                Take care,
                Margaret
                http://www.cerebusfangirl.com
              • rainmandu2
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
                  <thepongo@h...> wrote:

                  > Anyone have any additional ?s that they want asked?

                  "Latter Days" phone book release date?

                  Issue 300 on schedule?

                  Countess Michelle? What was THAT all about?

                  David Bowie? Anytime soon?

                  Dueling Michael Caines? Hello?

                  Rainmandu
                • Tony
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 2, 2003
                    > > Anyone have any additional ?s that they want asked?

                    > "Latter Days" phone book release date?
                    >
                    > Issue 300 on schedule?
                    >
                    > Countess Michelle? What was THAT all about?
                    >
                    > David Bowie? Anytime soon?
                    >
                    > Dueling Michael Caines? Hello?
                    >
                    > Rainmandu

                    Nice.