GlamourPuss is Fabulous! (got my Gold edition in the mail today!)

  • William Antonio Beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Its smell? The clean odor of a freshly printed and cropped book.

      The sound of the flipping of its pages? Loud, as if to show off the
      weight of its clean white, high quality paper stock and card covers!

      To the touch? A delightful smoothness in paper texture as well as the
      thicker card covers!

      To ones sight? The eyes feast on page after page of perfectly drawn,
      impeccably dressed beauties! Beside the pages cut up into a more
      usual panel layout, we find full-page illustrations showing off the
      artist's superlative abilities!

      Its effect on the palate? Well I haven't tried putting it in my mouth
      quite yet (even my 5 year old daughter has got over that stage), but
      it presents a *taste* in fashionable clothing beyond compare!

      GlamourPuss a pleasure to all five senses!!

      And I haven't even had time to read it yet!