Re: How many have you seen coming?

  • john87@exotrope.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
      --- In cerebus@egroups.com, detease@e... wrote:
      > Climaxes of each story arc that is ("boy I say boy chickens that
      is")

      Not sure if this counts, but by the end of Melmoth I was expecting a
      confrontation of some sort between Cerebus and the Cirinist
      occupation force. He could only remain in his dazed state for so
      long. I had no idea it would escalate into the events that unfolded
      in Flight, however.
    • detease@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
        K' cept before that there was the package, that bugged me a while,
        but now that I think about it I remember the night before with Jaka's
        package. Doh