Re: [cerebus] [Spoiler] Further discussion on the end of 259

  • Nachimir
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi.

      Okun, Mitch wrote:

      >And the double spread would be absolutely BEAUTIFUL ... if not for
      >the fact that you can see Cerebus' mouth on both sides on the back of his
      >head!! That has been so distracting to me that I can't truly
      appreciate
      >Ger's forest scene. =(

      Has anyone noticed that the cloud is actually a thunder-head? I seem to
      remember that they're trying to beat the winter storms...

      --
      Nachimir
      web: http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/nachimir/
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
        * Has anyone noticed that the cloud is actually a thunder-head? I seem to
        * remember that they're trying to beat the winter storms...

        Good Point Nachimir .. I did kind of take the cloud to be a storm (obvious
        indications aside), but I forgot about the possible implications of Cerebus
        & Jaka getting stuck "in the wilderness" when Winter officially hits.
        Storms of many kinds on their way for the last 6 issues, evidently ...

        - Mitch