Re: Dave Sim's blogandmail #80 (November 30th, 2006)

  • oliver_simonsen
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
        --- Jeff Seiler <seilerjeff@...> wrote:

        > --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Rick Sharer
        > <rlsharer@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > --- Jeff Seiler <seilerjeff@...> wrote:
        > > > -----Man, sometimes I wanna take some of youse
        > out
        > > > back of the
        > > > woodshed and hit you with a stick until your
        > > > penultimate squirm.
        > > >
        > > > Slambo (who means that in the best possible way)
        > >
        > > It sounds like there are a few people on this list
        > > with Penultimate Envy.
        > >
        > > TTM
        >
        > -----(casting the evil eye from above in the
        > specific direction of
        > the 22nd congressional district)
        >
        > Better watch out or I'll start and (nearly) end with
        > you. And I can
        > think of at least one person here who would gladly
        > join in.

        Chris Johnson?

        TTM
        har!

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 17, 2006

          > Hey! Speaking of don't you LOVE TwoMorrows publishing—I got to
          > Al Nickerson's letter of October 29 where he mentions that he's
          > writing an article for Back Issue magazine about the early issues
          of the
          > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and wondered if he could interview me
          about
          > Turtles #8. So, his phone number is right there. It's 9:30 on a
          > Friday night and where is an enterprising young comic-book inker
          going
          > to be at 9:30 on a Friday night? You guessed it. Right next to the
          > phone. "Hi, Al. Do you want to do the interview right now?" "Have
          you
          > got the questions?" "Yeah, I've got them right here." "Okay [BEEP!]
          > I'm recording." You can see how much or how little he uses of it in
          > March of 2007 or so ("Those guys work pretty far ahead"). Got off
          the
          > phone and went, "Hang on. Back Issue. That's TwoMorrows Publishing
          > as well, isn't it?" And went and checked and sure enough.
          >
          > TwoMorrows Publishing. Everyone LOVES them and they're taking over
          > the world.

          --------- Catching up. Here's an email I got from Al:

          "The TMNT article featured in BACK ISSUE #22 (the "Dynamic
          Duos") issue ships mid-May 2007. Sorry for any confusion.

          I am too busy for fun. I think my party days may be over. :)"

          --------- So put it on your calendars, folks:)