176858Re: [cerebus] Re: The Judge

  • Dominick Grace
    Oct 25, 2013
      Yes, and I'm sure Current Dave would see Providence in that Old Dave used that scene/speech.

      Dom

      On 10/25/13, ctowner1@... wrote:
      Interesting- I see a similarity in that the Little Murders Judge goes
      on a big ramble that is similar to the Cerebus Judge's ramble about
      Estarcian history.  But ironically, the LM Judge's rant is about the
      importance of God, and how the lack of belief in him is a sign of
      societal decay.  That's not quite a belief that pre-Rick's Story Dave
      would hold, is it?  But surely current Dave would embrace that view.

      L nny

      On 10/25/13, Dominick Grace <dgrace2@...> wrote:
      > Sim has said so, IIRC.
      >
      > Dom
      >
      > On 10/25/13, ctowner1@... wrote:
      >>  I'm reading Jules Feiffer's "Little Murders.". Is the Judge character
      >> in Church+State based on the Judge in this play?

      >> L nny
      >>
      >> --
      >> Sent from my mobile device

      Sent from my mobile device