176848Re: [cerebus] OK, help me out with Tangent(s)

    Jul 9, 2013
      My initial reaction upon reading Tangent was "Wow.  Dave finally let it all fly.  Brutal honesty.  In this Marxist-feminist-dominated culture, *someone* finally had the guts to tell it like it is.

      "Yikes, is he ever going to catch Marxist-feminist hell for this."

      And catch hell he did, even from his "fans".

      When he says "women want...a woman is...women are...", he is making "the Rule" as he has witnessed and observed, both personally and via secondhand accounts.  Yes, there are some women who "prove" the Rule, but they are the Exception.

      I have found his observations to be more True than false.

      Someone "misogynistic" would *not* treat Women in the gentlemanly and genteel manner that Dave treats women (as is the way he treats most everybody, for that matter)...but he is a bulldog with his truth, and he will not compromise it for the sake of conforming to this culture's ideas of What Is and What Is Not Permitted to be said about (observing) Women's behaviors and actions.

      When you went through Tangent and said "WHAT?", that was exactly what Sim was going for...

      TTM