176836Re: [cerebus] AV High Society

  • ctowner1
    Mar 9, 2013
      Yah- the bother of downloading and putting it all together has delayed
      me. I've started a few times and its stalled several times and I
      quit. Plus I keep downloading the wrong files (low res vs, hi res).
      I'll get to it eventually (hopefully while its dtill available!).

      L nny

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic