Re: [Cerebral Palsy Insights] Upcoming surgery

  • John Deer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      good luck

      "Jeffrey M. Shapiro" <jmshap@...> wrote:
      Hi all.
            Just wanted to let you know that I will be undergoing  ann operation to have a permanent spinal cord stimulator implanted in my back in an attempt to control pain.
            Previously, I had 2 spinal surgeries (in the course of 10 years) due to disc degeneration disease.  Hopefully,  this operation will solve my problems!
           Wish me luck!
           Jeff,    Moderator

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Jeffrey M. Shapiro
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hi all,

        This is to inform you that on September 24, 2007, I will be undergoing
        surgery on my left ankle to remove bone spurs, lengthen some tendons
        and move some muscles.

        I previously had a triple arthrodesis and Tendon Achilles lengthening
        in 1969!

        Wish me luck!

        Jef
        Moderator, Cerebral Palsy Insights
      • Yomen and Beth English
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
          Good luck and may you have quick recovery!

          Beth

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Dorothy
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007

            Hey There.

            You are in my Prayers.

            Let us know how everything goes.

            *******************************

            --- In cerebralpalsyinsights@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey M. Shapiro" <jmshap@...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > This is to inform you that on September 24, 2007, I will be undergoing
            > surgery on my left ankle to remove bone spurs, lengthen some tendons
            > and move some muscles.
            > I previously had a triple arthrodesis and Tendon Achilles lengthening
            > in 1969!
            > Wish me luck!
            > Jef
            > Moderator, Cerebral Palsy Insights

          • JefS
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20, 2013
              Hi all,
              I will be having shoulder surgery ( sub acromial decompression and biceps tenotomy) done on Thursday. It will be done as inpatient since it is my right shoulder, and can't use left hand because if the cerebral palsy.
              Therefore, I may not be able to check posts, as I should!
              Wish me luck!

              Jeff
              Moderator