Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Hi Amy

  • Jena
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I don't think you need to be so Kruel
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: frodiscaper71@...
      To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:35 AM
      Subject: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Hi Amy

      Welcome to the list. I'm 32 and I have CP. I don't have any kids. I
      don't want kids. I grew up around kids because my Mom babysat when I was growing
      up. I have found that a lot of people either don't know how to spell or they
      don't know how to use spell check. I don't mean to offend anyone here but I wish
      people would learn how to spell or at least use spell check. Then it would be
      easier to read the messages.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor