Hi Jennifer

  • frodiscaper71@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      My name is Virginia and I'm 32. I was diagnosed with CP 30 years ago
      when I was 2. I was able to walk but I couldn't walk or stand on my own without
      assistance at the time. Unlike you, I had to go to therapy because they didn't
      come to your house then and they didn't do much therapy in school. With
      physical therapy I was able to learn how to walk and stand on my own without
      assistance. I went to a regular school for only 4 years but unlike you I was
      segregated and a class for kids with disabilities. Later I ended up going to a special
      school because the regular schools didn't have anything for me.