Re: Hello all

  • flytime_us
    Message 1 of 296 , Jun 15, 2000
      Hi Christine. How are you & your family? I can
      really relate. I have been very down about ordering
      Blair wheelchair'stroller. It is the first piece of
      equipment we have had to purchase. I know it will help, but
      I just feel sad. Than I think how much worse it
      could be & appreciate all that we have, and how well
      she has been doing. But the sadness overwhelmes the
      good thoughts sometimes. WOOOOHHH is me. lol. I hope
      you are ok. I am here if you need to talk. Take care,
      hugs to all, Desiree
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006