Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Exceptional Parent

  • Jena
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Thanks!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: KayJsEmail@...
      To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 10:54 PM
      Subject: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Exceptional Parent

      Hi everyone,
      I just wanted to pass along a recommendation.....something that has been
      tremendously helpful to me over the past 20 years of my CP son's life. For
      those of you who are not familiar, the magazine Exceptional Parent is a
      wonderful source of information and help to parents of Special Needs kidlets. If
      you'd like to check it out or subscribe, they have a website. It's <A HREF="www.eparent.com">
      www.eparent.com</A>
      Often, the info I have found in it and the articles from other parents,
      educators, etc. have been a real God-send.
      Just thought I would share.
      Kay :)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • heidimisty
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        I would like to Ditto Kay's note about Exceptional Parent magazine. At first it
        may seem like a lot to pay for a subscription - but it has proven well worth it
        this year for us as we were needing to know the latest info on DME and
        procedures. It's great!

        Heidi