  • isabelm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hi I'm currently attending Fresno State and taking a class which talks about Psychological Aspects of Physical Disabilities. I need to interview two people who have Cerebral Palsy. I would really appreciate it if anyone would be interested in just answering a couple of questions. Here is my email address to whoever is interested.
      Isaboob_805@...
      Thank you :)