HR 1350 IDEA- what was said on the floor when they voted on 4/30

  • SpecialEd_Watchdog@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Hi. I have updated the site with excerpts and links of written record of
      the proceedings of the House vote on 4/30 for HR 1350 - IDEA
      reauthorization. Excerpts include:

      Sessions and McGovern's openings
      Miller's remarks
      Norwood's response
      McKeon
      Paul
      McKeon-Woolsey amendment
      Sanchez amendment for autism
      and more

      Visit:
      www.geocities.com/vshr1350

      I have also updated the vote record to include each congressperson's fax
      number and email address just in case you need to express yourself : )

      All the best,
      Debbie Brown

      SPARC - Special Parent Assistance & Resource Center - a NJ program for
      parents dealing with challenges posed by all disabilities offering
      support, education, advocacy and information & referral.
      http://www.geocities.com/sparcofucp

      Special Ed Watchdog Nation - SEWN - Special Ed advocacy info and
      resources
      http://community.webtv.net/SpecialEd_Watchdog/SpecialEdWatchdog

      Special Ed Webmasters and Listowners - an egroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpedWebmasterListowners