Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Cerebral Palsy

  • julie.simmons1
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 2:53 AM
      Thanks for your note, Jena. It was nice to hear from you. I agree that a child needs both parents and believe me, I will not rest until I am allowed a more active part in mychildrens' lives.

      Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26 5:15 AM
        I'm allso in court prosses I could simithizes with you
        I wish you all the best keep stronge things will work
        out
        --- "julie.simmons1" <julie.simmons1@...>

        http://search.yahoo.com