Join this site

  • julie_61_l31
    Message 1 of 296 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi to all,<br>Hope everyone is well. As you know,
      im a member of this club and the mum of a 13 year
      old son with CP who is also blind.<br>I work on a
      magazine in England for people with disabilities, called
      'I Can Do That!' which gives lots of information to
      people about lots of subjects.<br>We will be launching
      our web site on 5th June and i will be hosting a
      special section called Parents Talk for the parents of
      disabled kids. Initially this will be done via email and
      emails will be posted onto the page so people around the
      world can view them and possibly help with a problem
      you may have. The first topic will be stress and i
      would love you to post your story or question to the
      page. It could just be about how you cope with stress
      or how it has affected your life and the lives of
      those around you. The address will be
      onto the site because it will provide lots of useful
      information and advice and will be used to voice your views
      and opinions too. I have added the address onto the
      links page in this club<br>Thanks and lots of hugs to
      all the children.<br>Julie
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9 6:28 PM