Re: To Chris

  • mullygin
    Message 1 of 296 , May 20 1:34 PM
      Hi guys,<br>I hope everything works out the best
      for both you and Julie. I never had my husband help
      out at all with Tony he just wasn't there. He and I
      are divorced now and he married and older women by
      twelve years. With Tony getting bigger and heavier I
      wish too sometimes that I had someone to help me,
      unfortunately I have to rely on my daughter most of the time,
      which isn't fair to her. Well have a good long
      weekend.<br><br>Heather
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006