Your story or shelby really touched me..

  • susane_1975 <susane_1975@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      A very close friend of mine had just intruced me to the world of the
      internet, and when he asked me, what I wanted to look up, and I told
      him, he brought me here. As a matter of fact, I am so new, and so
      touched by the story of Shelbie, I am haveing him write this post
      for me. I myself have a 4 year old daughter with severe CP, who is
      G tube fed and has received 90% brain damage, and unfortunatly the
      city I live in has no support groups for parents such as myself.
      Its rather nice to find a place I can go, and chat with other people
      that experience the same thing. My friend sugested I pick this
      group becuse ot was the one with the most members, but the story of
      Shelbie made my decision. If it would be possible, and if you
      wouldn't mind, I would like to speak with her parents, I have
      several questions, several things I would like to know. I really
      hope I can hear from you. Shelbie's picture touched me very much
      when I saw it, and really hope this group can help provide the
      support I have been seeking, and maybe I may be able to provide some
      myself. Hopefully soon, I will not need my friend that introduced
      me to this group beside me to navigate and type for me, as I said, I
      am very new, as a matter of fact, this would be my first time on the
      internet.

      Looking forward to hearing from you. Sue