Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Looking for some answers!!

  • Lisa Davies
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11 1:26 PM
      Hi, my name is Lisa and my daughter Bethany is three and a half. Bethany was born at 25 weeks and had numerous problems and i too struggled to get a diagnosis for her until she was 18mths. I think the reason they left it that long was because of her premature birth, they like to wait and see if they catch up. If you are still worried push for some answers, that is all you can do. Each child is different and i have yet to find another like Bethany. Do work on the physoi though, the earlier you start the easier it gets, i hope you get some answers soon
      Lisa, UK