Schools for kids that need total care

  • lollie1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      Hi. My name is Laura and I have a 5 year old that has epilepsy and severe brain malformations. He doesn't walk or talk, etc. He needs total care. I am wondering if there are any parents with a similar situation that has found a great school, public or private, that is very well equipped to take care of children with these needs. If anyone has found a great school or program, please let me know!! I am very concerned about sending him to school and I would love some input from other parents. Thank you very much!