stem cell

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 1:18 PM
      Melissa,
      Sorry it takes me so long to reply. Stem Cell is so great because the stem cell go to the areas of weakness that need repair. If the body has other areas which need repair more than what you are hoping to treat, the stem cells will concentrate on that area first. This is the reason it sometimes takes more treatments than one. It is best to go for stem cell when your child is pretty healthy other than the problems you are concentratin on. That way you know you are getting the best effect possible. There are no guarantees, it depends on the patient and the needs.

      Stem Cell is the future health benefit which is vital to special needs children and adults. Unfortunately there are a lot of fortune seekers who have jumped in to take advantage of the situation. Dr. Anthony has bypassed the profit motive by working 2 years to organize a way to afford stem cells for his daughter and others who cannot afford the high margins of profit and he makes it available for 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of anywhere else in the world.

      The best way to get answers is to join the StemCellDR@yahoogroups.com and read the archives of already answered questions and then ask any questions you need. There is no sales pressure, no hype, just a group of nearly 200 people so far looking for the same answers as you and I. I am type 2 diabetic and will be going for stem cell for both myself and my wife Judy. My grandson, Garrett will certainly be going for stem cell. The biggest single drawback is that we get our hopes up and may not get the results we want. However, it is so important to understand that any results and improvement is priceless.

      I am also going to post this message to other groups because I feel strongly that other parents should have the opportunity to investigate and decide for themselves for their own children. After providing over 22,000 HBOT treatments for children and adults with different types of special needs, I know how high hopes can get and how important it is to find any type of help for them. Significant improvements for many, smaller but important improvements for others.

      Adipose stem cell is the source of more stem cells than any other method known today. It does not require aborted babies, or stem cells from sources where you do not know what the characteristics are. It used the patients very own stem cells which are so important and or guaranteed to be more compatible, safer, and more effective for the patient than any others. I have looked at stem cells for years and watched people spend thousands of dollars not knowing what the results will be or where the stem cells came from. I have watched and waited and now Garrett is 14 years old and finally a method and place that I trust because Dr. Anthony is a personal friend of mine and he would never do anything that would be a possible problem for my Garrett. And his daughter Julia was the first to receive the stem cells in the Dominican Republic and I knew that he would be as cautious, as skeptical, as critical of all aspects as I am because I know of his love for his 18 year old daughter, Julia. In fact, I am adding his personal testimony below, I'm sure he will not mind:

      "Yes, she has much more presence of mind. She can drink from a bottle of soda or
      a cup of water without spilling it down her chin all over her blouse.She can
      recognize and name animals in a picture book.
      For the very first time in her 18 year old life, she told me over the
      phone--and she never spoke on the floor before--"Daddy, I really do love you."
      She is repeating words and understanding them with a look of mirth in her eyes
      as she realizes she is connecting the word with objects.
      There's more, but suffice it to say, I believe her stem cell infusion has been a
      turning point her life.
      Blessings,Dr. Anthony"

      There are those who will think I am trying to sell something but it is their loss. I hope this info is of benefit.
      Robert Hartsoe
      formerly Director of Miracle Mountain, now retired
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        It is evident that this group is not moderated. I will post this info with the hope it may help someone but I will probably be removing myself from this group if it remains unmoderated.

        I have had several emails telling me they were unable to find the stemcellDR@
        yahoogroups.com
        The group can be found at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/StemCellDR/

        Although it has only been a short time since I had stem cell in the Dominican
        Republic, my sugar is below 150 in the morning for the first time in 2 years.
        I have noticed very little improvement for my arthritis but I have had Chronic
        Fatique syndrome for over 20 years and I am noticing a nice improvement in my
        fatique levels.

        Is it from the Stem Cell? Too early to say yet. I do believe that stem cell
        is the therapy of the future with over 100 different problems being recognized
        as treatable with stem cell. Especially now that it is affordable in the
        Dominican Republic.

        To join the group, go to
        http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/StemCellDR/
        My apologies if I gave inaccurate information on joining before

        Robert