Fw: [danielles_foundation] Splnts, sandbags, and wheelchair blankets

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      --- On Tue, 11/30/10, cerogersmom <allisonswets@...> wrote:

      From: cerogersmom <allisonswets@...>
      Subject: [danielles_foundation] Splnts, sandbags, and wheelchair blankets
      To: danielles_foundation@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 6:22 AM

      Hi All,

      I am the mom of a child with CP and I have been making arm/leg splints for the last 8 years. The business grew mostly from kids who used them for conductive education but they can be used for a number if situations including full body support in standing/sitting or just to prevent deformities. In addition, I make sandbags to help weight things down like toys or chairs. And lastly I am adding a fancy water-resistant wheelchair blanket to my line. If anyone is interested in inquiring about these items please contact me offline. Thanks!

      Allison

      allisonswets@...