Check out Sean's progress

  • enabledkids
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      Sean was diagnosed with hypertone cerebral palsy at 8 months old. Look
      and see how he's progressed! We're really proud of his achievements.

      You can watch his video here: Sean's Progress at Health in Motion
      Rehabilitation
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYDr8DB85w&feature=share>

      Thanks! And if anyone has any questions, we're here to help.

      -Enabled Kids