RE: Now: Name Your Own Price for Food!

  • Monica Attens
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2010
      Name Your Own Price For Groceries Works!
      This is very exciting I found out about this program at my Mommy and Me class.
      One of the moms was showing us her receipts and she was saving between 70%
      - 80% on all her grocery bills. I joined the program which is at http://settingurownprice.com
      Last night we went food shopping and we picked up $ 197.79 worth of food and
      merchandise and only had to pay $16.83! I love this program!