Re: As Seen on TV - The Expense Eliminator

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 3:47 AM
      So many of you have been asking me how I first found out about the sampler
      program at http://nofullprices.net I decided to tell all of you. In 1983 I
      was hosting a very large family reunion at my home. My cousin Loraine agreed
      to help me with the grocery shopping. She lives in another state and came a
      day early. When we went shopping she was throwing everything she saw into the
      cart. I remember I kept telling her to take it easy and she kept telling me
      don't worry about it. By time we checked out the bill rung up to $637.79 (I
      still have the receipt). But yet we only had to pay $ 86.69! She was using
      this very great program listed above. It was that day that I joined and have
      had these great savings ever since.

    • yonus rahmanza
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 4:33 AM
        that's very intersting. if a customer saves that much isn't it that the store loses that much too. don't they go bankrupted if we all save that much???

        any thought please?