Fw: Autism, brain dead, stop brain tumors

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      --- On Thu, 3/4/10, christina rightmer <rightmerca@...> wrote:

      From: christina
      Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 12:24 PM

      Here are three very intersting articles that I think you may be intersted in and to read.  These are from Popular Science March 2010 Issue.  Feel free to forward to others as well.  Do not know if any of this information can be helpful or not.   Also on NBC on Tuesdays I believe 8 or 9 pm is a new show called Parenthood and one the families is dealing with the fact they have a child with Aspbergers Syndrome.  I think it is great that a primetime show is dealing with the fact of a child with disabilities and how the family copes.  Have a good day.

      Christina Rightmer

      EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me