Fw: "The Eyes of Me" documentary

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:51 PM, John  wrote:
      Hi All,
      A new documentary called "The Eyes of Me" debuted on PBS' "Independent Lens" (KCET) last night: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/eyes-of-me/
      From the website: "The Eyes of Me follows four visually impaired teenagers in Texas as they face the usual challenges of adolescence while simultaneously learning to navigate a world designed for the sighted."
      Unfortunately I missed last night's debut, but it airs several more times this week, including tonight on KCET at  3pm and 8 pm, and on Sunday at 12 pm. Click the "Check local listings" link for other showtimes. I'm looking forward to checking it out and hope you get a chance to as well.
      John