Fw: Free ID TAG for Carseat or area you feel is right

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      This was sent to me by another parent today and as I got to thinking of it, it's not a bad idea.  My son has all his stuff in an organizer in the wheelchair pack, but maybe I should hang something in a more obvious place to let emergency people know it's there.

      I am doing this for a couple of moms who are due soon, even if it's not a freebie, it's still a good idea.

      Debra M-Mc (mom to Jason, age 33, micro cp, spastic quad, trach, g-tube)

      Hey I came across this today ansee that it can be useful just not for infant car seats but other applications as well where it could be very helpful.

      This is the direct link where you can then goto the places stated below and also see a pictue of the id tag.

      http://www.mypreciouskid.com/free-gift-new-baby.html

      FREE GIFT New Baby - Free Car Seat ID Tag
      NEW BABY FREE GIFT - We at My Precious Kid want to give your new baby a gift of safety. Our car seat ID tag adds a layer of protection for every car ride. The ID card comes with a self sealing laminating pouch with luggage loop to easily attach to any car seat. In the case of a car accident the car seat ID tag will give emergency personnel much needed information such as:

      Name
      Weight
      Height
      Family contact phone numbers
      Doctor contact info
      Allergies
      Medical Diagnosis
      Medical Release Signature
      Our Car seat ID card is a part of all our child ID kits at My Precious Kid. And we would like to give one to you.  So if you are pregnant, gave birth or adopted a baby born in the last 6 months please do the following to receive our free gift.

      Please do at least one of the following.

      1. REGISTER for our FREE BABY REGISTRY

      2. JOIN our FREE NEWSLETTER

      3. FOLLOW our Child Safety BLOG

      4. FOLLOW us on TWITTER

      5. Become a FAN of us on FACEBOOK

      Then EMAIL us the following
      1. Your name and USA mailing address
      2. Baby's birth/due date.
      3. A note telling us which of the above you did

      FINE PRINT: Limit of one free card per baby. This offer may end at any time. Limited to stock on hand. Your information will NEVER be sold or given away.

      Christina Rightmer

      EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me