Hello Everyone

  • mullygin
    Message 1 of 296 , May 1, 2000
      Hi,<br><br>Its funny, here I am a member of
      several clubs including this one and I haven't visited in
      so long I almost don't feel like one. I have an 8
      year old son who has cerebal palsy, he is
      hypotonic(low muscle tone)that has caused a lot of delays with
      Tony. His muscles especially in the trunk area were
      very week as a baby his legs were very limp like
      noodles.He also has epilepsy which I am told is quite common
      with children who have cerebal palsy,he used to have
      asthma really bad when he was little but is slowly
      growing out of it, he also has attention deficit, and a
      self diagnosis by me of having DMS Dennis the Menace
      Syndrome which is very common in blond hair blue eye boys
      such as my son. Each and every stage of learning
      things has been a struggle for him. At the present time,
      he is walking, walks pretty fast that actually keeps
      me running. But he didn't walk until he was just a
      couple of months past the age of five, in fact he walked
      three days after my birthday, I always say it was his
      birthday present to me. If anyone has questions about Tony
      and possibly each stage of his development don't
      hesitate to post me a message either here in this club or
      in my club at
      address.<br><br>Heather
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006