The Big Jell-O Giveaway!

  • christinaramireztons
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hello Everyone

      A friend just sent me a link to a NEW giveaway offer.

      Here is a useful & Tasty Freebie! Grab $50 worth of Jell-O!

      Even though a little participation is required to collect this offer, its certainly worthwhile!

      This offer is only available to those living in the USA

      Click the link below to view this great freebie offer!

      http://groups.google.com/group/collectingfreebies/web/the-big-jell-o-giveaway-usa

      I hope this helps with your budgets!