Software Testing

  • mosierjoe49
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hello. I am a software developer who is in the process of developing a hardware/software system to allow students with severe physical limitations to use the computer to write school papers, homework, diaries, letters, or any other writing.

      I plan to have the system ready for strong testing sometime in the fall. I am looking for between 15 and 25 families who have children that might find such a system helpful to assist me with the testing.

      If you might be interested, please contact me at:

      mosierjoe49@....

      I would appreciate it if you could include contact information with your response so I can call you and talk more in depth.

      Thank you.