Jenny Rose$50.00 HBOT

  • elaine_prkr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi,

      I was having computer issues and lost some emails. I know a couple
      of questions were do we take insurance? NO.. We are offering the
      hard multi chamber for $50.00 per session per hour. This is 100%
      oxygen and no gimmicks. We are able to offer this cost after working
      very hard for four years.You must have a prescription from your
      Doctor. This is on a pre payment in full for 40 sessions and a one
      time fee of 125.00 for the needed new hood and hoses. If anyone has
      other questions please call me.

      For distance, you can mapquest your zip code with the centers. 18301
      For traveling parents you can stay in a nice hotel for 43.90 a night.

      Elaine Parker
      The Jeny Rose Center
      296 East Brown Street
      Suite B