Re: Help Please!

  • chrisb16_us
    Message 1 of 296 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hello Kim my name is Christine and I have a 6
      year old soon to be 7. I did not catch what state you
      live in but, in Illinois we have divisions of
      specialized care for children. They will pay for anything
      that is related to your childs disability. You need to
      go to there doctors but, we found that we get
      excellent treatment and the doctors are some of the best.
      Also there is Shriners, we take our son to the one in
      Saint louis. We get our sons braces and orthopedic
      surgerys done there. It is free and they are the best
      people.. I hope that where ever you live that some of this
      can be of help. Feel free to contact me if you need
      anything at all!!<br><br>Christine
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006